Who We Are

Friday, March 11, 2016

Photo Finish Friday - Selfie Fail

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  I was playing around with Mom's iPad last night, trying to take a selfie to use for Photo Finish Friday.  I leaned it against the ottoman and was trying to figure the whole thing out when ...

IMG_2058CamSelfie
"OK, wait ... do I look at myself or at that thing at the top of the screen ...?"
IMG_2053CamSelfieFail
"Uh oh."
IMG_2055CamSelfieFail
"I hate it when that happens!"

Yep.  It slipped.  Of course, it would have gone better if I had opposable thumbs, but let's not go there.  Mom said we'll make a new iPad stand, then I can try again.

Happy Friday!

Cammie!

16 comments:

  1. Cammie this is one beautimous picture of you. your eyes are the color of dark chocolate which my mom loves.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost got it
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Shasta here - hey Cammie, at least u tried. B-sidez, my mom don't even haf one of them iPadz anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least now Mommy has close up views of all the places she'd love to plant snooter kisses on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are still pretty nice. Some are artistic, even.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee Cammie... WE sort of like the views... very artsy Phartsy... if you ask US...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think it's artsy! Love - Melee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I think you did a GREAT job!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cammie, with such a pretty face your selfie couldn't be anything but beautiful!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did better than we could do. Thumbs definitely would help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Know what I see? I see beautiful and in more ways than one/
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you did great!!


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We think you did a great job, Cammie! You sure are pretty☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laughed out loud at this, I am just as ... inept and I have opposeable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahah! They are actually better than most of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's pawfect. We get to see your See Beautiful tag on See Beautiful Friday!

    ReplyDelete