Who We Are

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  This week, for Serene Scenery Sunday, I thought I'd share some photos from a couple of days ago.  Maggie and I had individual playtime in the backyard, and I had just the most peaceful time back there!  Ready to take a look?

After a bit of exploring, I did some posing.

IMG_9084CamSnowNose
"Do I have snow on my nose?"

Mom is taking a class on Affinity Photo. Some of her recent lessons have been about black and white:

IMG_9086CamSnowNoseBW
Me, looking pensive and serene, in black and white
With snow on my nose

Mom was pleased with that shot, so I moved on.

IMG_9090CamSnow
"C'mon!  Race you to the gate, Mom!"

Guess who won?

IMG_9095CamLimestoneSnow
"What's taking you so long?"

OK ... Mom was down on a lower tier in the yard, so it might not have been a totally fair race.  ... And frankly, I just walked over there.  I was feeling the tranquility and didn't want to rush.

It was a very serene time!  Can you feel it?  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable with snow on your nose. And purrfect for a Sibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tad bit of snow on your nose, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Cam you do have a bit of something on your nose but that is okkkkkk 'cause you look precious!
    Love the affinity photo.....
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can tell you were having a good time posing for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the prettiest snow nose ever!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a little snow on a warm pup nose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ice crystals on your nose Cammie!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was a beautiful time to spend in the yard with your mom and the SNOW!

    ReplyDelete